Welcome to the Year 6 (Willow Class) Page
Your teacher in Willow Class is Mrs Garner
Mrs Garner is supported by Mrs Beeley.
- Willow Class Long Term Plan 2020 -2021 (.pdf)
- White Rose Maths Curriculum Overview Year 6 (.pdf)
- Willow Class September newsletter (pdf)
- Year 6 spelling overview- autumn 1(.pdf))
PE in Willow Class
Willow Class have P.E. on a Friday with Mr Cairns and on a Wednesday with Mr Loudon. Could children please come into school in their PE kits on these days. Earrings will need to be taken out for PE for health and safety reasons..
We ask for children to be reading regularly at home, both individually and to an adult, and also working on their spelling and maths at home. Useful websites include:
- MiniMaths are great to reinforce concepts in mathematics that the children have done.
- Sumdog is great for mental mathematics.
- Spelling frame enables the children to practise the spelling rules that they have worked on in class. The children’s log in details are stuck into their reading record.
- Myon allows children to listen to and read a range of books online.
Please visit the learning links section of this site for additional resources by subject.