Welcome to the Year 5 & 6 (Willow Class) Page
Your teacher in Willow Class is Mrs Hedar
Mrs Hedar is supported by Mrs Beeley.
I hope that you have all had an enjoyable break and are looking forward to the busy half term ahead.
- Willow Class Newsletter February 2020 (.pdf)
- Willow Class Long Term Plan 2019 -2020 (.pdf)
- White Rose Maths Curriculum Overview Year 5 - 6 (.pdf)
PE in Willow Class
Willow Class have P.E. on a Friday with Mr Cairns and on a Wednesday with Mr Loudon. Please make sure the children have their PE kits in school at all times in case these change. Earrings will need to be taken out for PE.
We ask for children to be reading regularly at home, both individually and to an adult, and also working on their spelling and maths at home. Websites such as:
- MiniMaths are great to reinforce concepts in mathematics that the children have done.
- Sumdog is great for mental mathematics.
- Spelling frame enables the children to practise the spelling rules that they have worked on in class. The children’s log in details are stuck into their reading record.
- Myon allows children to listen to and read a range of books online.
Please visit the learning links section of this site for additional resources by subject.