Welcome to the Year 5 & 6 (Willow Class) Page
Your teacher in Willow Class is Mrs Hedar
Mrs Hedar is supported by Mrs Beeley.
I hope that you have all had an enjoyable summer break and are looking forward to a new term ahead. I am writing to inform you of the work Willow Class will be undertaking over the course of this half term.
- Willow Class Newsletter September 2019 (.pdf)
- Willow Class Long Term Plan 2019 -2020 (.pdf)
- Willow Class Timetable September 2019 (.pdf)
PE in Willow Class
Willow Class have P.E. on a Friday with Mr Cains and on a Wednesday with Mr Loudoun. Please make sure the children have their PE kits in school at all times in case these change. Earrings will need to be taken out for PE.
As part of our new school policy, homework will no longer be in a written form but instead we would ask for children to be reading regularly at home, both individually and to an adult, and also working on their spelling and maths at home. Websites such as:
- Minimaths are great to reinforce concepts in mathematics that the children have done.
- Sumdog is great for mental mathematics.
- Spelling frame enables the children to practise the spelling rules that they have been working on in class. The children’s log in details are stuck into their reading record.
Please visit the learning links section of this site for additional resources by subject.