We currently have the following vacancies:
Pay Scale M1 – M6 (NQTs are welcome to apply)
KS1 Class Teacher
Kirby Hill CE Primary School is looking to appoint an inspirational classroom practitioner who is passionate about encouraging all children to achieve their full potential and to have high aspirations for the future.
We seek a highly skilled and energetic teacher who will join us in our commitment to strive for excellence in all areas and who can make learning fun and engaging for our KS1 pupils, whilst meeting high expectations and securing strong outcomes.
Applicants should be willing to participate fully in school life, and contribute to the Christian ethos and aspirations of the school. Candidates should address the criteria in the person specification when making their application.
We are looking for:
- An excellent classroom practitioner who will challenge, inspire and teach creatively, enabling all pupils to make exceptional progress
- A teacher who has a clear understanding of how children learn best, an inclusive approach to education and secure subject knowledge
- Someone who is able to demonstrate a thorough understanding of assessment for learning
- A positive team player with high expectations for all
- Someone who is willing to develop professionally, liaise well with colleagues and make a contribution to the wider life of the school
We can offer:
- Enthusiastic and well-behaved children
- A friendly and collaborative team of staff
- Welcoming and supportive families
- A wonderful setting and learning environment
- A strong Christian ethos
Please contact Mrs Williamson or Mrs Lee in the school office for further details.
Telephone: 01423 322713. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed and encouraged.
Applications should be addressed to the headteacher: Miss E Lowe
Closing date for applications: 12pm Friday 31st January
Interviews: Monday 10th February