The NOS website is extremely useful for parents as well as teachers. They are specialists in e-safety and they offer a wealth of online safety advice and guides.
Here are a few of the guides available that we think are particularly relevant for our children. Click on the links to open the guides:
- Talking to your child about online safety
- What children need to know about online bullying
- Age Ratings
- Screen addiction
- Minecraft - Parents' Guide
- Social Media and Mental Health
- Snapchat - Parents' Guide
- YouTube Kids - Parents' Guide
- YouTube - Parents' Guide
- YOLO - Parents' Guide
There are many more guides available on the NOS website - click on the link below to have a look.