We currently have two vacancies one for a HLTA and one for a MSA. Please follow links below for full details and application forms.
Higher Level Teaching Assistant
Start date: A.S.A.P.
Hours: 9.25 directed hours per week, term time only
Tuesday: 1pm – 3.15pm
Thursday: 1pm – 3.15pm
Friday: 9.15am – 11.45pm and 1pm - 3.15pm
Are you an extremely versatile and flexible Higher Level Teaching Assistant looking for an exciting role within primary education whilst further developing your career? If so, we would like to hear from you.
This role offers the chance to support teaching and learning across all age ranges, providing PPA cover and subject release time for our teaching staff. You will quickly become an integral part of the team and build strong relationships with all of your colleagues. This is a really exciting opportunity for an experienced HLTA.
As part of our whole school team, we are able to offer you:
· Enthusiastic and well-behaved children
· An experienced, dedicated and highly motivated team of staff
· Welcoming and supportive families
· A wonderful setting and learning environment
· A strong Christian ethos;
· Access to ongoing professional development
We would like to hear from you if you:
· Are a qualified teacher or Higher Level Teaching Assistant with recent experience of working in a primary school setting
· Can motivate and engage children in all areas of learning
· Demonstrate a thirst for continued professional development
· Have high expectations for all children and can positively promote inclusion
· Have excellent communication skills, enjoy working as part of a team and are willing to work flexibly alongside a range of children and adults
· Are able to provide nurturing and caring support for all children
· Are fun, energetic and bursting with energy.
Midday Supervisory Assistant