PTA (Parent Teachers Association)
An integral part of the school community, the PTA have to date raised hundreds of pounds towards educational resources and run a number of social events for parents and children.
2019 Upcoming Events
- The ‘S’ Factor: Friday 5th April at Coronation Hall (date and venue TBC).
- Personalised Easter Eggs on sale after school on Tuesday 9th and Wednesday 10th April
- Easter Bonnet/Egg competition (details TBC)
- Summer Fair: Friday 19th July at the Sports Association (date and venue TBC)
- Oktoberfest: Friday 25th October at Coronation Hall (date and venue TBC) Autumn/halloween themed evening. Quiz night, pie and pea supper
The PTA committee members are
- Anita Ryall (Chair)
- Lindsay Wilkinson (Events Manager)
- Fi Wise (Secretary)
- Laura Angus (Treasurer)
- Laura Richardson
- Frances Harrison
- Kelly Mayhew
- Neil Coulson
- Ellen Cunningham
- Emma Lowe
Next meeting: 19th February 7.30pm at The Grantham Arms
Please come along and help us to plan events for this term. We are also seeking new PTA members.
The Kirby Hill Primary PTA are delighted to be sponsored by the following organisations in 2019