We have a range of documents published on this website designed as guidance and additional information. If you have any questions then please contact the School Administrators Mrs Gudgeon or Mrs Williamson, who will refer you to the relevant member of staff.
About our School
- Kirby Hill Primary School Brochure 2018 (.PDF)
- Pupil Voice - Our Approach 2016 (doc)
- School Governors' Special Reports
- Kirby Hill C of E Primary School PSHCE Long term plan (.doc)
- National Society Statutory Inspection of Anglican and Methodist Schools Report (.pdf)
- Kirby Hill Church of England Primary School: Ofsted Report March 2018 (.pdf)
- Foundation Stage Brochure November 2017 (.doc)
- Guidance for parents of children nearing the end of the Reception year (.pdf)
Please refer to the Learning Links area of our site for additional Early Years support.
Reading and Writing
- Writing Strategy 2017 - 2018 (updated January 2018) (.pdf)
- Spelling Strategy Kirby Hill Primary School 2017 - 2018 (.pdf)
- Supporting your child at home Grammar and Punctuation Y1-Y6 (.pdf)
- Helping Your Child with Reading – Some Questions to ask about a book (.pdf)
- Helping your child with reading comprehension
- Handwriting information for parents (.pdf)
- Handwriting Template (.doc)
- Letter Formation at Kirby Hill School (.pdf)
- Paired Reading How-to: Information for Parents
Please refer to the Learning Links area of our site for additional Curriculum support.
Guidance and related forms for Parents
Pupil Premium Funding
Leave of Absence
- Photographs and Consent for Off-Site Visits Form (.doc)
- School Arrangements for Unavoidable Closure of School (.pdf)
- School Procedure for Children who have Unexplained Absences (.pdf)
- Keeping your child safe online - A checklist for parents and carers
- Online Safety Tips for Parents of Pre-School Children (.pdf)
- Data Protection - How we use and store information about your child (.pdf)
Documents are available to the parents and general public in the school office. This information includes the Prospectus, the Reports and Minutes of the Governing Body, school policy documents including the Child Protection policy, the LA policy documents and recent DFE legislation affecting schools.
If, you require a paper copy of any of the information held on this website, please contact the School Administrators Mrs Gudgeon or Mrs Williamson. Copies will be provided free of charge.
You should also refer to the Policies page on this website.