Welcome to the School Council
Adult leader – Miss Bartle
All of our school council members have been democratically voted for by their peers as representatives for their year groups. Our fourteen members can be identified by their school council badges. The role of each representative is to attend school council meetings to discuss ways to continuously improve our school and to act as an outstanding role model for others. The role of each member is crucial as the suggestions and opinions they share on behalf of their peers give a greater insight into ways that we can work together to develop our school.
The School Council meet regularly to discuss real issues on behalf of their peers. Our projects include improving the school environment and outdoor area, staying healthy, keeping safe and arranging charitable fundraising events.
We believe it is important for pupils to actively take part in all School Council meetings and events. Some of the roles and responsibilities are outlined below.
Chair-Chairs the meetings.
Vice Chair – Shares responsibilities with the Chair.
Secretary- Writes the minutes of the meeting.
Administrators- Share the minutes and agendas with others
Seating co-ordinators- Set up the meeting area.
Communication team- Remind members of upcoming meetings.
Creativity team- Publicise events by making and displaying posters.
Governor liaison officers- Shares information with the Chair of Governors.
School Council Meeting Minutes:
- School Council Meeting Minutes 18th May 2018 (.pdf)
- School Council Meeting Minutes 24th November 2017 (.doc)
- School Council Meeting Minutes 10th November 2017 (.doc)
- School Council Meeting Minutes 22nd September 2017 (.doc)
- School Council Meeting Minutes 4th April 2017 (.pdf)
- School Council Meeting Minutes 17th March 2017 (.pdf)
- School Council Meeting Minutes 10th February 2017 (.pdf)
- School Council Meeting Minutes 20th January 2017 (.pdf)